Ways to get involved with ITELab
Join the ITELab community now!
Listen to what universities and industry say about ITELab!
- Join ITELab Autumn programme connecting all stakeholders in initial teacher education
- ITE Forum: Designing Teaching Resources
- Supercharging of ideas to inspire future teachers
- Innovative Initial Teacher Education Module Framework Guides published in Italian, Norwegian and Portuguese.
- Student Teacher Voice - Listening to the future teacher (part 2): The importance of having a constructive and continuous dialogue with students
For more information please contact:
or directly the ITELab Project Manager: Dorothy Cassells, European Schoolnet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: #ITELab_eu
Follow the ITE Student Voice here.