Ways to get involved with ITELab
Join the ITELab community now!
Listen to what universities and industry say about ITELab!
- Student Teacher Voice - Listening to the future teacher (part 2): The importance of having a constructive and continuous dialogue with students
- Innovation in Initial Teacher Education. Emerging trends, issues and recommendations
- IEMC2019 – Santarém, Portugal
- Student Teacher Voice - Listening to the future teacher
- Evaluation reports published on the first cycle of Spring 2018 pilots
For more information please contact:
or directly the ITELab Project Manager: Dorothy Cassells, European Schoolnet: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: #ITELab_eu
Follow the ITE Student Voice here.