ITELab Pedagogical Board has been created
We are proud to announce that 6 independent experts from ITE universities, Ministry of Education and companies have joined newly established ITELab Pedagogical Board.
The board is led by Vesna Belogaska, the Head of International Development at IRIS Connect, which is one of our project partners.
The members of the Pedagogical Board are as follows:
- Professor Christopher Bezzina - Deputy Dean and Head of the Department of Leadership for Learning & Innovation, Faculty of Education, University of Malta, and the Department of Education, University of Uppsala, Sweden
- Chris Harrison - Strategic Relations Manager in European School Heads Association (ESHA) in the Netherlands. Former Head Teacher and school inspector.
- Gill Leahy - international mathematics educator, part of the UK government National Strategy team currently promoting and training teachers for the Core Maths Support programme.
- Karianne Helland – Senior Adviser in The Norwegian Centre for ICT in Education and co-author of the NCIE's Framework for teachers' professional digital competence.
- Sirpa Laitinen-Väänänen (PhD, MSc, BA) - Principal Lecturer at the Teacher Education College in JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Finland. Chair of EAPRIL (European Association of Practitioner Researchers for Improving Learning).
- Sir Tim Brighouse – Former Commissioner for London Schools, Chief Education Officer and Professor of Education at Keele University, with an ongoing interest in teacher development and school improvement.
The role of the independent Pedagogical Board in the ITELab project is to ensure that all the project outputs meet the requirements of a wider group of stakeholders.
Want to know more about our members of the Pedagogical Board? Please have a look here.